Big Horn Radio Network Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary, no prize substitution. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
- Only one winner per household. Must be 18 years of age or older. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Employees and Immediate Family Members of The Big Horn Radio Network are not eligible to participate to win.
- By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and re-broadcast for promotional use on corresponding station, and further agree to sign a hold harmless agreement and release agreement before receiving the grand prize. If you are not available at the time of our phone call, you forfeit the prize.
- This contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising marketing agencies of/for any radio station franchise in the Big Horn Basin area or total survey areas defined by Arbitron Radio.
- The Big Horn Radio Network limits the winning of major prizes to once every 6 months.
- The Big Horn Radio Network reserves the right to amend or change the above rules or end the contest at any time. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.